CHICKEN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES FOR THE WEEKNIGHT WIN!
After I discovered it was possible to make an Instant Pot Sweet Potato my mind began to wonder how many new recipe creations I could make with them…
Sweet Potato Casserole – while yes, I could eat this all year, but it’s definitely more of a Thanksgiving recipe…
Mashed Sweet Potatoes – a very possible option…
Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – now we’re talking!!
- 4 cooked sweet potatoes about ½ pound each
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts pounded thin, cut into 4 portions
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce* original
- ½ red onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Cheese optional
- Dill pickle relish optional
- Pickled jalapeños optional
- New! Get this recipe in Meal Plan #4
- Cook sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot or in the oven.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and chicken breasts.