A special thanks to PAM Spray Pumps for partnering with me on this post! As always, all opinions are my own.
Yes I’m back at it again with sheet pan meals because they are literally my go-to weeknight meal and are total lifesavers when things get hectic and busy during the week! I know that most of you can relate, especially those that have kids, so having the convenience of throwing a complete dinner all on one pan definitely makes life much more bearable. Easy clean up, delicious flavor and so many leftovers that you won’t even need to worry about what to eat for lunch the next day!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 cup snap peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: sesame seeds and green onions
- For the sauce:
- ¼ cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the sauce: In a small saucepan, heat soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, garlic